E*thirteen Guidering M chainrings boast a revoluntionary dual width tooth design to help keep your chain locked on your ring and not dropped on the trail.
Months of testing and numerous iterations have yielded a long-wearing shape and finish ensuring your chain stays put even after months of use.
- Maximum tooth width and height to engage the chain securely. You can pedal through the rough stuff without fear
- Precision tooth chamfers faciltate chain engagement even at extreme chain angles. Your chain will stay put no matter what gear you are pushing
- Long wearing dual width design
Compatible with current TRS, XCX and LG1 chainguides
- Ring Material: EXAr
- Thickness: 4.5mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 104
- 1mm swappable chainline
- Compatibility: 10/11 speed
- Ring Sizes: 34-38T
- Colours: Black, Red
- Weight: 36t - 54g