- Field of application: MTB
- Built in Dimension: 142mm
- Length [mm]: 167.7
- Thread length [mm]: 15
- Thread pitch: M12 x 1mm
- Net weight [g]: 64
- Up to 50% more clamping force than a common quick release
- Safe and easy to use: tighten up the system by turning the lever clockwise by hand as firm as possible (min. 15 Nm hand force)
- Multi-position lever with red, alloy release button for lever angle/clocking
DT SWISS 12/142mm RWS With 1mm Thread Pitch
Out of stock
Ratcheting Wheel Mounting System (RWS) with 1mm thread pitch for 12x142mm hubs. The RWS system secures wheels safely, quick and with unrivalled clamping force. These fine skewers are manufactured completely out of aluminium, featuring a forged lever as well as machined and anodized axles. Finally, the finish quality is a prime example of Swiss precision, just like you would expect from DT Swiss.
After having been ahead of its time when introduced back in 2005, the RWS has become one of the standard axle systems. And for good reason. As riders ride harder, on rougher terrain and on bikes allowing for speeds never attained before, every bike has to have a reliable wheel mounting system.