- Field of application: Wheel/hub servicing
- Weight [g]: 41
- Compatibility: All DT SWISS Star Ratchet hubs or OEM products using this technology (Giant, Syncros, Roval, et al)
- Includes: Two ratchet rings, two springs, tub of special grease
- Note: Special grease must be used when servicing star ratchets!
- Refer to our DT SWISS FAQ page for further info on correct use and service intervals
DT SWISS 54T Star Ratchet Upgrade Kit
Ratchet upgrade compatible with all DT SWISS star ratchet hubs (and OEM hubs using this technology such as Giant, Syncros, Roval et al) increases hub engagement to 54 points of engagement or 6.6 degrees rotation.
In stockLogin to see prices
You may also like…
DT SWISS 350 MTB db IS SP 12/148mm Boost 28H
The DT Swiss 350 Straight Pull Disc Rear hub is the perfect hub for the rider looking for the most affordable high performance hub available. High quality bearings and seals provide smooth rotation and durability. The shell is constructed from 7000 series aluminum, and the patented freewheel system uses precision ratchets for extremely high load capacity and reliability. Thru-axle is not included. 6-Bolt disc mount. This hub uses straight pull spokes for strong and lightweight performance.SKU: H35PTDDRR28SA9015S
DT SWISS 350 non disc 5/130 mm QR Shimano 11S Road 24H
Whoever is looking for the most affordable high performance hubs available, should take a very close look at the 350 hub line-up. The same performance as its even higher end cousins comes with slightly less weight optimized parts to offer the same reliability at a much lower cost. Being available in all standards and for any application.SKU: H350HRQHR24SA3229S