- Compatibility: NOTE: Bushing is not required for Gen1 11spd TRS+ 9-44 cassettes. Only 9-46t
- Material: PTFE filled Polymer
From day one, e*thirteen’s TRS Cassettes have delivered more range and value at a lower weight than the competition. Introducing Gen2 TRS Plus Cassettes featuring revised architecture, better shifting, and multiple configurations. All the TRS Plus Cassettes work with SRAM™ drivetrains, easily upgrading original equipment drivetrains. The revolutionary 9T cog is what sets these cassettes further apart, increasing range. Compatible with XD drivers only. New to the lineup is the TRS Plus 9-50T 12 Speed Cassette with an unmatched 556% range at only 398 grams.
XCX Plus Cassettes are an elegant upgrade for any 11 speed Gravel or XC drivetrain. The 9t cog allows for more range in an overall smaller cassette, which means less weight and faster jumps between gears.
TRS Plus 12 Speed Upgrade Kit. Our kit lets you upgrade your existing 11 speed SRAM™ drivetrain to a 12 speed drivetrain without needing new cranks, chainrings, shifters, or derailleurs.
The TRS Plus 12 Speed Cassette offers the same 511% (Eagle™-beating) range, an unbeatable value, and crisp shifting performance on SRAM™ drivetrains.
Why spend MORE money on SRAM’s™ full Eagle™ 12 speed drivetrain, when all you get is LESS range and MORE weight?
So, why buy this over Eagle™?
– You don’t need a whole new drivetrain…just our cassette and shifter.
– Keeping your existing 11 speed SRAM™ drivetrain gives you better ground clearance in both the chainring and derailleur.
– The smaller 11 speed derailleur, chain, chainring, and cassette are SIGNIFICANTLY lighter than Eagle drivetrains.
– The 9-46T cassette has a straighter chainline in comparison to Eagle™, for a longer-lasting drivetrain.
What’s in the box: TRS Plus 12 speed cassette, 12 speed chain, upgrade parts for your shifter and derailleur, and all the necessary tools
Special Note for Hope™ Hub Owners: Please notify us in your Order notes if you will be installing the cassette on a Hope™ XD driver. Hope™ XD drivers do not adhere to the XD specification and require an additional shim which we will include with your order.