- Intended use : Cross Country, All Mountain, Trail, Enduro, Downhill
- Material caliper: forged aluminum
- Material brake lever: forged aluminum
- Hardware fixing material: steel
- Piston: 4 (diameter 18 mm)
- Brake mounting: Postmount 6 “
- Brake disc: 6 holes, or Centerlock steel disc (optional)
- Braking medium: mineral oil
- Brake Pad: Organic, Top Loading
- Mounting: double-sided (FlipFlop)
- Clamp: split
- Cable length: 175cm
- Color: gold, black brake lever, white decals
- Weight: 265g (front or rear brake, without brake disc and adapter
- Warranty info – Must use Formula Rotors and Formula Mineral Oil
Formula Cura 4 Brakes
Out of stock
With Cura 4 we set a very ambitious goal for ourselves, we tried to go beyond even our own expectations. Our direction was clear from the beginning, create a brake that had no equal in terms of power and performance, one that was made of the highest quality materials and was accessible to a vast number of riders.
The four 18mm diameter pistons of the Cura 4 provide the rider with, up until now, unimaginable power. The expanded friction surface of the pads and the increased thickness guarantee perfect modulation. With Cura 4 you will be able to have maximum control over braking power. The optimized roll-back allows for reaching that exceptional lever feeling that has already made the Cura famous.
The Cura 4 inherits its quality of materials from its smaller brother, Cura. In fact, it is a fully forged and anodized brake, a production process that guarantees structural quality, reliability over time and low weight.