- Available in black.
- J-Bend spoke compatible.
- Boost and Non-Boost Options.
- XD Cassette Body Available.
- 6 Pawls with 2 Teeth Each.
- 120 Points for 3° of Engagement.
- Tool free endcaps.
- Vault colored hubs are available in 32 hole, Boost configurations
- Weight: 177grams; Front, 305grams Rear
Race Face Vault Hubs
The super fast engagement of Vault, now available for your custom wheel builds. Available in Boost and non-Boost, multiple axle standards and Shimano or XD cassette bodies. An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness and proven 6902 bearings were selected due to their large ball diameter and durability. A 60 tooth drive ring alternately engages six double tooth pawls, giving you 3° engagement for near-instant power transfer. Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings, improving lifespan. Protecting these internals are low-drag labyrinth seals designed specifically for the Vault hubs. Finish it off with tool-free endcap swaps and you have a hub that not only moves faster, but adapts faster.