- Axle system: 12mm Through Axle / RWS
- Weight [g]: 5
- Compatibility: DT SWISS Ratchet EXP Freehub for SRAM XDR
- Pairs with: HWAXXX00S3081S
- Converts: 180 hubs in Classic or Straightpull to the SRAM XDR drivetrain
- Refer to our DT SWISS FAQ page for end cap solution charts with full list of convertible hubs and wheels
DT SWISS Drive Side End Cap For Ratchet EXP SRAM XDR Freehubs
Out of stock
Drive side adapter that pairs with DT SWISS SRAM XDR freehub to convert 12mm thru axle bikes to the SRAM AXS drivetrains.
Converts both 142mm/standard and 148mm/boost hubs but DOES NOT convert standard hubs to boost, these hubs just share the same end caps!
Out of stockLogin to see prices
12mm x 142mm, 12mm x 148mm, 12mm x 150mm, 12mm x 157mm, 12mm x 190mm, 12mm x 197mm
You may also like…
DT SWISS 180 MTB Rear Hub (Boost) – Straightpull – Centrelock
Lighter, stiffer, more precise and easier to maintain – the strengths of the 180 hub are further enhanced with the new RATCHET EXP technology. The ultra-reliable freehub system transfers the highest pedaling loads resulting in direct power transmission. Smooth-running SINC Ceramic bearings bring the decisive advantage with their extremely low rolling resistance. DT Swiss 180 hubs – the ultimate in lightweight, stiffness and durability.SKU: H18PTCDRR28SA3180S